There are rules for our wedding. Here they are:
1. No jeans. We're paying a lot of money for this, get dressed.
2. No shorts. See #1.
3. No balloons. This isn't the circus.
4. No child care provided. We like kids, but folks are here to enjoy a party, not play baby sitter. If you bring kids, don't pass 'em around. It's okay to let someone take 'em, just don't make yourself unavailable to take 'em back.
5. Bring your manners. I don't want to see anyone sucking face in the corner or anywhere else for that matter. Nobody wants to see any breast feeding either. Just be discreet.
6. It's my party and I can cry if I want to.
Yes, most of these rules are based off of recent experiences at parities, etc. It's our special day and we don't want anyone messing it up.Posted by wschuller at August 30, 2005 08:13 AM